Search

Friday, February 27, 2009

What is it


Is it therapy? Is it recreation? is it educational?

That remains to be seen, what I essentially wanted to do was have a place to share my thoughts on being a first time father at the ripe old age of 41, and to have a place friends and relatives could get updates as well on my son, Thomas.

It was a big decision to decide to have a family after 40 years of easy living, however the payoffs have been immense and my life so enriched by this tiny little clone my wife and I have been blessed with. I never thought of baby watching/child "rearing" as a spectator sport but they do some pretty entertaining stuff as they learn about the world and we get to learn about ourselves, our character, in the process.

Hopefully there will be some commiserating with some posts, as kids do frustrating things long before they can even crawl or walk...maybe some learning/sharing, hey I am all new at this and just digging the whole thing because having a sense of humor is the best way through the worst of days(as well as a really patient wife)...I am new at blogging, too, so any suggestions/ideas are always welcome.

No comments:

Gogetter

Custom Search

Gogetter Results

Rest well

Rest well
Quiet time